Search Issue Tracker
Crash on generating lighting in a scene with meshes that doesn't have UVs
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open "chillroom broken"
3. Click "Generate Lighting" in the Lighting Window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.24f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
- No stacktrace is produced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1