Search Issue Tracker
Crash on generating lighting in a scene with meshes that doesn't have UVs
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open "chillroom broken"
3. Click "Generate Lighting" in the Lighting Window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.24f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
- No stacktrace is produced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Fixed in 2019.3, 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2