Search Issue Tracker
Crash on generating lighting in a scene with meshes that doesn't have UVs
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open "chillroom broken"
3. Click "Generate Lighting" in the Lighting Window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.24f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
- No stacktrace is produced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend