Search Issue Tracker
Crash on GameObject::WillDestroyGameObject after Destroy() and Application.LoadLevel() methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Sergio_Almodovar.zip"
2. Build game
3. Play the game
4. Collide with an enemy (white ball)
Expected result: After players collision with an enemy and destroying player scene reloads without crash.
Actual result: Game crashes after destroying players object and loading level.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.5.4f1
* In 5.5.4f1 version crash occurs after pressing "Start" in the game.
* Destroy() and Application.LoadLevel() methods located in Assets --> Scripts --> Movement.cs script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.