Search Issue Tracker
Crash on GameObject::WillDestroyGameObject after Destroy() and Application.LoadLevel() methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Sergio_Almodovar.zip"
2. Build game
3. Play the game
4. Collide with an enemy (white ball)
Expected result: After players collision with an enemy and destroying player scene reloads without crash.
Actual result: Game crashes after destroying players object and loading level.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.5.4f1
* In 5.5.4f1 version crash occurs after pressing "Start" in the game.
* Destroy() and Application.LoadLevel() methods located in Assets --> Scripts --> Movement.cs script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs