Search Issue Tracker
Crash on GameObject::WillDestroyGameObject after Destroy() and Application.LoadLevel() methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Sergio_Almodovar.zip"
2. Build game
3. Play the game
4. Collide with an enemy (white ball)
Expected result: After players collision with an enemy and destroying player scene reloads without crash.
Actual result: Game crashes after destroying players object and loading level.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.5.4f1
* In 5.5.4f1 version crash occurs after pressing "Start" in the game.
* Destroy() and Application.LoadLevel() methods located in Assets --> Scripts --> Movement.cs script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window