Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Crash on GameObject::IsActive when calling PrefabUtility.InstantiatePrefab
How to reproduce:
See Javier's description + his attached simplified project further down.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1.
The crash is caused by ProjectCleaner.cs: 101.
The crash happens only on bigger projects.
fixed in 2019.1.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default