Search Issue Tracker
Crash on exit for Windows 64-bit Standalone players
64-bit Windows players built with Unity 5.1 beta 5 on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or MacOS 10.10.3 crash when you close the player. 32-bit versions of these Windows players built on the same computers with the same versions of the Unity Editor do not crash upon exit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar