Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Crash on DrawUtil::DrawProceduralIndirectRawFromNodeQueue/BatchRenderer::RenderBatch when recompiling a script
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Prototype"
3. In the project window, open Scripts > "CoroutineHandler.cs"
4. Edit the script, save the changes and go back to the editor
5. Repeat step 4 (can take around 5 tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (errors)
Reproducible with: Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio 2017, Rider, Visual Studio Code
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string