Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Crash on DrawUtil::DrawProceduralIndirectRawFromNodeQueue/BatchRenderer::RenderBatch when recompiling a script
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Prototype"
3. In the project window, open Scripts > "CoroutineHandler.cs"
4. Edit the script, save the changes and go back to the editor
5. Repeat step 4 (can take around 5 tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (errors)
Reproducible with: Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio 2017, Rider, Visual Studio Code
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called