Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on DrawUtil::DrawProceduralIndirectRawFromNodeQueue/BatchRenderer::RenderBatch when recompiling a script
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Prototype"
3. In the project window, open Scripts > "CoroutineHandler.cs"
4. Edit the script, save the changes and go back to the editor
5. Repeat step 4 (can take around 5 tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (errors)
Reproducible with: Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio 2017, Rider, Visual Studio Code
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike