Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on DrawUtil::DrawProceduralIndirectRawFromNodeQueue/BatchRenderer::RenderBatch when recompiling a script
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Prototype"
3. In the project window, open Scripts > "CoroutineHandler.cs"
4. Edit the script, save the changes and go back to the editor
5. Repeat step 4 (can take around 5 tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (errors)
Reproducible with: Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio 2017, Rider, Visual Studio Code
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader