Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on DrawUtil::DrawProceduralIndirectRawFromNodeQueue/BatchRenderer::RenderBatch when recompiling a script
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Prototype"
3. In the project window, open Scripts > "CoroutineHandler.cs"
4. Edit the script, save the changes and go back to the editor
5. Repeat step 4 (can take around 5 tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (errors)
Reproducible with: Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio 2017, Rider, Visual Studio Code
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first