Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on Demo.unity.meta file when opening project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user project "-RPG-.zip"
2. Observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.19f1, 2021.2.0b11
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a6
Note: There is a file called "Demo.unity.meta" in the project folder "-RPG-.zip\Assets\Plugins\GameCreator\Inventory\Materials\Items\Sprites\2000_Icons", when removed the crash disappears
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true