Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface when calling DrawRenderer with a Trail Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1216216"
2. If a Debug.Log "Will Attempt to call DrawRenderer" does not show up in the Console, restart the Editor
3. Load the Scene "TestScene"
4. In the Project window go to "Assets/Prefabs"
5. Drag the "Trail" prefab into the Hierarchy
6. Change focus to Scene View and then refocus the Game View
Reproducible with: 2018.1.1f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.1.0f2
Full stack trace:
0x00007FFD9102C067 (d3d11) CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface
0x00007FF6D255B95B (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw
0x00007FF6D255F7B5 (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawBuffers
0x00007FF6D34A1A55 (Unity) GfxDevice::DrawSharedGeometryJobs
0x00007FF6D53ED7DB (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x00007FF6D53F9A5C (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x00007FF6D53F9E48 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x00007FF6D3392DA0 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFD95837974 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFD9803A271 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
1. Trail Renderer has to be enabled for the issue to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker