Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on CopyChannelDirect when trying to save a model
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "scene" Scene in the attached "repro.zip" Unity project
2. Click Tools > Load assetbundle and import the attached file "1.assetbundle"
3. Select the "R8031(Clone)" GameObject and click Tools > SaveModel
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Note: could not test on 2017.4.32f1 and 2018.4.7f1 due to errors. Could not test on 2019.2.0a1 through 2019.2.0a5 due to being unable to load the Asset Bundle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine