Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on CopyChannelDirect when trying to save a model
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "scene" Scene in the attached "repro.zip" Unity project
2. Click Tools > Load assetbundle and import the attached file "1.assetbundle"
3. Select the "R8031(Clone)" GameObject and click Tools > SaveModel
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Note: could not test on 2017.4.32f1 and 2018.4.7f1 due to errors. Could not test on 2019.2.0a1 through 2019.2.0a5 due to being unable to load the Asset Bundle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off