Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on CopyChannelDirect when trying to save a model
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "scene" Scene in the attached "repro.zip" Unity project
2. Click Tools > Load assetbundle and import the attached file "1.assetbundle"
3. Select the "R8031(Clone)" GameObject and click Tools > SaveModel
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Note: could not test on 2017.4.32f1 and 2018.4.7f1 due to errors. Could not test on 2019.2.0a1 through 2019.2.0a5 due to being unable to load the Asset Bundle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned