Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on ComputeBuffer::SetCounterValue when switching scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene_Switch_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "BasicSDFTest.unity" scene
3. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
4. Repeat steps 2-3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order