Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on ComputeBuffer::SetCounterValue when switching scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene_Switch_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "BasicSDFTest.unity" scene
3. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
4. Repeat steps 2-3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows