Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on ComputeBuffer::SetCounterValue when switching scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene_Switch_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "BasicSDFTest.unity" scene
3. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
4. Repeat steps 2-3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler