Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on ComputeBuffer::SetCounterValue when switching scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene_Switch_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "BasicSDFTest.unity" scene
3. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
4. Repeat steps 2-3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing