Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on ComputeBuffer::SetCounterValue when switching scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene_Switch_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "BasicSDFTest.unity" scene
3. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
4. Repeat steps 2-3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window