Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on BuildRenderObjectData while quickly moving the mouse and deleting Tilemap tiles
1. Open user's attached project "Montreal" and scene "Sandbox"
2. Make sure the Tile Pallete window is opened and "New Palette" is selected
3. Select a tile from the Tile Pallete
4. Change Active Tilemap to "Terrain" and press "Scene" in the popup window
5. In the Scene window, hold down the Shift key and quickly move the mouse around while clicking the Left Mouse Button
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.19f1 (errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete