Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on BuildRenderObjectData while quickly moving the mouse and deleting Tilemap tiles
1. Open user's attached project "Montreal" and scene "Sandbox"
2. Make sure the Tile Pallete window is opened and "New Palette" is selected
3. Select a tile from the Tile Pallete
4. Change Active Tilemap to "Terrain" and press "Scene" in the popup window
5. In the Scene window, hold down the Shift key and quickly move the mouse around while clicking the Left Mouse Button
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.19f1 (errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker