Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Crash on AudioMixer_CUSTOM_FindSnapshot when passing null as an argument to FindSnapshot()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "MinimalTest.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.3.0a10
Expected result: Console should throw a "NullReferenceException" error
Actual result: The Editor crashes
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007ff6e3913288 (Unity) AudioMixer_CUSTOM_FindSnapshot
0x000001da9a2551d6 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Audio.AudioMixer:FindSnapshot (UnityEngine.Audio.AudioMixer,string)
0x000001da9a254f13 (Mono JIT Code) [test.cs:13] test:Update ()
0x000001dafddf6dd0 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
0x00007ffa8c24e640 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [mini-runtime.c:2812] mono_jit_runtime_invoke
0x00007ffa8c1d2ad2 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [object.c:2921] do_runtime_invoke
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"