Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on AssetImportManager::AssetImportManager when opening a project with asset pipeline v2 Cache Server enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open Edit > Preferences > Cache Server
3. Change the "New Projects default asset pipeline" to "Version 2"
4. Change the "Cache Server Default Mode" to "Enabled" under Asset pipeline v2
5. Create a new project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.1f1 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.3.0a2
- Couldn't test 2019.2.0a4 - 2019.2.0a5 because of libcef crashes
Fixed in 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version