Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on AssetImportManager::AssetImportManager when opening a project with asset pipeline v2 Cache Server enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open Edit > Preferences > Cache Server
3. Change the "New Projects default asset pipeline" to "Version 2"
4. Change the "Cache Server Default Mode" to "Enabled" under Asset pipeline v2
5. Create a new project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.1f1 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.3.0a2
- Couldn't test 2019.2.0a4 - 2019.2.0a5 because of libcef crashes
Fixed in 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate