Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on AssetImportManager::AssetImportManager when opening a project with asset pipeline v2 Cache Server enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open Edit > Preferences > Cache Server
3. Change the "New Projects default asset pipeline" to "Version 2"
4. Change the "Cache Server Default Mode" to "Enabled" under Asset pipeline v2
5. Create a new project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.1f1 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.3.0a2
- Couldn't test 2019.2.0a4 - 2019.2.0a5 because of libcef crashes
Fixed in 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- Command line testing in batchmode with legacy -runEditorTests is not equivalent to -runTests -testPlatform EditMode