Search Issue Tracker
Crash on AssetImporter::GetAssetPathName when opening a project
How to reproduce:
1. Unzip the attached project from "case_1141393-MRTK.zip"
2. Open the project with Unity Editor
-- Editor crash
Reproducible with - 2018.3.6f1, 2018.3.12f1
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Stack trace (one of possible):
(Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.AssetImporter:get_assetPath (UnityEditor.AssetImporter)
(Mono JIT Code) [C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\AssetPipelineEditor\Public\PluginImporter.bindings.cs:181] UnityEditor.PluginImporter:InvokeShouldOverridePredicate ()
- No crash on reopening the project again.
- Crashes with different stack traces (on "mono_add_process_object", "FindShaderPropertyIndex", "scripting_object_get_class", etc.).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar