Search Issue Tracker
Crash on AssetDatabase::ReserializePrefabs when importing prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Prefab_Crash.zip" project
2. Import "Characters" folder from "PrefabPlayerPackage.unitypackage"
3. Press "Ok" when UMotion dialog pops up
4. Wait till Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a11
Can't check previous versions because the project gets corrupted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3