Search Issue Tracker
Crash on AssetDatabase::ReserializePrefabs when importing prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Prefab_Crash.zip" project
2. Import "Characters" folder from "PrefabPlayerPackage.unitypackage"
3. Press "Ok" when UMotion dialog pops up
4. Wait till Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a11
Can't check previous versions because the project gets corrupted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'