Search Issue Tracker
Crash on AssetBundle.LoadFromFile() when the asset has been unloaded using AssetBundle.Unload(true)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-12473700.zip' project and load 'SampleScene' scene
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press the 'load' button
4. Press the 'unload' button
5. Press the 'loadAgain' button
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first