Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Crash on Animator::CreateInternalControllerPlayable when entering Play Mode
1. Open user's attached project "Crash when assigning Animator Controller after modifying Playable Graph"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0b3, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
The crash from 2017.4 to 2018.3 occurs when exiting Play Mode and stack trace starts with Animator::ClearInternalControllerPlayable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect