Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on Animator::CreateInternalControllerPlayable when entering Play Mode
1. Open user's attached project "Crash when assigning Animator Controller after modifying Playable Graph"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0b3, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
The crash from 2017.4 to 2018.3 occurs when exiting Play Mode and stack trace starts with Animator::ClearInternalControllerPlayable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform