Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on ActiveEditorTracker::ForceReloadInspector when AssetDatabase.SaveAssets is called from OnDestroy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user ("saveassets-crash.zip")
2. Select "Something.asset" in the Project View
3. Toggle "Click Me" field in the Inspector
4. Select anything else in the Project View
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0a2
First 5 lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF7B252B2B5 (Unity) ActiveEditorTracker::ForceReloadInspector
0x00007FF7B1C78BD6 (Unity) SceneTracker::ForceReloadInspector
0x00007FF7B2905893 (Unity) AssetInterface::StopAssetEditing
0x00007FF7B28F71DE (Unity) AssetInterface::ImportAssets
0x00007FF7B288609E (Unity) AssetDatabase::SaveAssets
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy