Search Issue Tracker
Crash occurs when regenerating geometry (UniCSG)
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the scene "Dungeon"
3. Click on the game object called "Dungeon" (or its child "Cube")
4. Find CSGPrimitive component in the Inspector and make sure that "Use Threading" option is disabled
5. Change the scale X value by clicking on X and dragging the mouse cursor horizontally
5. Unity crashes.
If you did this in multithreaded mode, Unity would just disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap