Search Issue Tracker
Crash occurs when regenerating geometry (UniCSG)
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the scene "Dungeon"
3. Click on the game object called "Dungeon" (or its child "Cube")
4. Find CSGPrimitive component in the Inspector and make sure that "Use Threading" option is disabled
5. Change the scale X value by clicking on X and dragging the mouse cursor horizontally
5. Unity crashes.
If you did this in multithreaded mode, Unity would just disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac