Search Issue Tracker
Crash occurs when regenerating geometry (UniCSG)
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the scene "Dungeon"
3. Click on the game object called "Dungeon" (or its child "Cube")
4. Find CSGPrimitive component in the Inspector and make sure that "Use Threading" option is disabled
5. Change the scale X value by clicking on X and dragging the mouse cursor horizontally
5. Unity crashes.
If you did this in multithreaded mode, Unity would just disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%