Search Issue Tracker
Crash occurs when regenerating geometry (UniCSG)
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the scene "Dungeon"
3. Click on the game object called "Dungeon" (or its child "Cube")
4. Find CSGPrimitive component in the Inspector and make sure that "Use Threading" option is disabled
5. Change the scale X value by clicking on X and dragging the mouse cursor horizontally
5. Unity crashes.
If you did this in multithreaded mode, Unity would just disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file