Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Crash in vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after opening new scene on Vulkan
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached case_1323367-Case_1263058DevVerify and launch the 'Test' scene;
2. Select File>Create New Scene.
The new scene is opened without Editor crash.
Editor crashes. See attached video.
- Reproducible in Versions 2022.1.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2021.2.0b2, 2021.1.14f1;
- Reproducible only on Vulkan, not reproducible on DX11;
- Reproducible on Windows;
- The case might not repro always; If it doesn't repro, try following:
- Restarting Editor and repeating the initial repro steps;
- Starting a GI bake and, once the error in the Console shows up (expected one), creating a new scene;
- Collapsing/expanding Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend