Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash in Unity::Joint::SetupAxes after trying to edit Hinge Joint in the Inspector on disabled GameObject
1. Create and open a new project;
2. Create empty Game object;
3. Add the Hinge joint to it;
4. Disable the Game object;
5. Press "Edit Joint" button.
Expected results: Editor won't crash after trying to edit joint and/or will show an error message.
Actual results: Editor crash right after trying to edit Hinge joint.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute