Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash in Unity::Joint::SetupAxes after trying to edit Hinge Joint in the Inspector on disabled GameObject
1. Create and open a new project;
2. Create empty Game object;
3. Add the Hinge joint to it;
4. Disable the Game object;
5. Press "Edit Joint" button.
Expected results: Editor won't crash after trying to edit joint and/or will show an error message.
Actual results: Editor crash right after trying to edit Hinge joint.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs