Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash in Unity::Joint::SetupAxes after trying to edit Hinge Joint in the Inspector on disabled GameObject
1. Create and open a new project;
2. Create empty Game object;
3. Add the Hinge joint to it;
4. Disable the Game object;
5. Press "Edit Joint" button.
Expected results: Editor won't crash after trying to edit joint and/or will show an error message.
Actual results: Editor crash right after trying to edit Hinge joint.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)