Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash in Unity::Joint::SetupAxes after trying to edit Hinge Joint in the Inspector on disabled GameObject
1. Create and open a new project;
2. Create empty Game object;
3. Add the Hinge joint to it;
4. Disable the Game object;
5. Press "Edit Joint" button.
Expected results: Editor won't crash after trying to edit joint and/or will show an error message.
Actual results: Editor crash right after trying to edit Hinge joint.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object