Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash in Unity::Joint::SetupAxes after trying to edit Hinge Joint in the Inspector on disabled GameObject
1. Create and open a new project;
2. Create empty Game object;
3. Add the Hinge joint to it;
4. Disable the Game object;
5. Press "Edit Joint" button.
Expected results: Editor won't crash after trying to edit joint and/or will show an error message.
Actual results: Editor crash right after trying to edit Hinge joint.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode