Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
RestoreSceneBackups doesn't seem to respect RequireComponent thus breaking code that depends on that, eg Joints.
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Asset folder of the attached project and remove "Level2" scene Folder (case_887641-DodgeVR > Assets > Scenes > Levels)
3. Open the project again.
Expected result: no crash.
Actual result: crash in Unity::FixedJoint::Create when loading project with "Level2" scene.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect