Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
RestoreSceneBackups doesn't seem to respect RequireComponent thus breaking code that depends on that, eg Joints.
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Asset folder of the attached project and remove "Level2" scene Folder (case_887641-DodgeVR > Assets > Scenes > Levels)
3. Open the project again.
Expected result: no crash.
Actual result: crash in Unity::FixedJoint::Create when loading project with "Level2" scene.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator