Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
RestoreSceneBackups doesn't seem to respect RequireComponent thus breaking code that depends on that, eg Joints.
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Asset folder of the attached project and remove "Level2" scene Folder (case_887641-DodgeVR > Assets > Scenes > Levels)
3. Open the project again.
Expected result: no crash.
Actual result: crash in Unity::FixedJoint::Create when loading project with "Level2" scene.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property