Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Crash in Transform::SetParent when trying to make an undo action
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "CubesUndo.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open Scene "Test1".
3) In Hierarchy tab, select "Cube" and "Cube(1)" >> R.Mouse click >> Create Parent.
4) Press Ctrl + Z / Edit >> Undo Selection Change.
5) Observe crash.
Expected result: Unity supposed to undo last action.
Actual result: It crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p1, 5.4.0b20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off