Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash in strlen when trying to Select Dependencies or Export Package using specific plugin
1. Open users attached project "InfiniteLoop.zip"
2. Select "libbass_fx.a" file and right-click on it
3. Select "Select Dependencies" observe Unity freeze and then crash, this also happens when selecting Export Package...
Expected result: plugins Dependencies are selected or Package is Exported
Actual result: Unity freezes and then crashes when trying to select dependencies or Export Package
2017.4.11f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.7f1
Not reproduced on:
Reproduces with .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.x with Mono and IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance