Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash in strlen when trying to Select Dependencies or Export Package using specific plugin
1. Open users attached project "InfiniteLoop.zip"
2. Select "libbass_fx.a" file and right-click on it
3. Select "Select Dependencies" observe Unity freeze and then crash, this also happens when selecting Export Package...
Expected result: plugins Dependencies are selected or Package is Exported
Actual result: Unity freezes and then crashes when trying to select dependencies or Export Package
2017.4.11f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.7f1
Not reproduced on:
Reproduces with .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.x with Mono and IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position