Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash in strlen when trying to Select Dependencies or Export Package using specific plugin
1. Open users attached project "InfiniteLoop.zip"
2. Select "libbass_fx.a" file and right-click on it
3. Select "Select Dependencies" observe Unity freeze and then crash, this also happens when selecting Export Package...
Expected result: plugins Dependencies are selected or Package is Exported
Actual result: Unity freezes and then crashes when trying to select dependencies or Export Package
2017.4.11f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.7f1
Not reproduced on:
Reproduces with .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.x with Mono and IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"