Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash in strlen when trying to Select Dependencies or Export Package using specific plugin
1. Open users attached project "InfiniteLoop.zip"
2. Select "libbass_fx.a" file and right-click on it
3. Select "Select Dependencies" observe Unity freeze and then crash, this also happens when selecting Export Package...
Expected result: plugins Dependencies are selected or Package is Exported
Actual result: Unity freezes and then crashes when trying to select dependencies or Export Package
2017.4.11f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.7f1
Not reproduced on:
Reproduces with .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.x with Mono and IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator