Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash in strlen when trying to Select Dependencies or Export Package using specific plugin
1. Open users attached project "InfiniteLoop.zip"
2. Select "libbass_fx.a" file and right-click on it
3. Select "Select Dependencies" observe Unity freeze and then crash, this also happens when selecting Export Package...
Expected result: plugins Dependencies are selected or Package is Exported
Actual result: Unity freezes and then crashes when trying to select dependencies or Export Package
2017.4.11f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.7f1
Not reproduced on:
Reproduces with .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.x with Mono and IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)