Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in SplatDatabase::RecalculateBasemap when opening the scene which contains a terrain
1. Try to open the attached project;
2. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The scene with terrain will not crash Unity;
Actual results: The scene crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1. 2017.2.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3.
Regression firstly introduced in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze