Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in SplatDatabase::RecalculateBasemap when opening the scene which contains a terrain
1. Try to open the attached project;
2. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The scene with terrain will not crash Unity;
Actual results: The scene crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1. 2017.2.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3.
Regression firstly introduced in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save