Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in SplatDatabase::RecalculateBasemap when opening the scene which contains a terrain
1. Try to open the attached project;
2. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The scene with terrain will not crash Unity;
Actual results: The scene crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1. 2017.2.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3.
Regression firstly introduced in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button