Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash in SplatDatabase::RecalculateBasemap when opening the scene which contains a terrain
1. Try to open the attached project;
2. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The scene with terrain will not crash Unity;
Actual results: The scene crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1. 2017.2.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3.
Regression firstly introduced in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed