Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in SplatDatabase::RecalculateBasemap when opening the scene which contains a terrain
1. Try to open the attached project;
2. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The scene with terrain will not crash Unity;
Actual results: The scene crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1. 2017.2.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3.
Regression firstly introduced in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode