Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
Crash in SkinnedMeshRenderer::UploadCloths() when removing mesh with a Cloth component present
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene crash.unity
3. Select the Plane game object
4. Attach the Cloth component to it
5. In the SkinnedMeshRenderer component, set the Mesh to 'None'
- Unity crashes at this point
- Setting the Mesh parameter to 'None' with no Cloth component does not cause a crash
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in 5.5.3f1, 5.4.4p4
Regression since: 5.6.0a1
Verified with 2017.1.0b2 version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags