Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
Crash in SkinnedMeshRenderer::UploadCloths() when removing mesh with a Cloth component present
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene crash.unity
3. Select the Plane game object
4. Attach the Cloth component to it
5. In the SkinnedMeshRenderer component, set the Mesh to 'None'
- Unity crashes at this point
- Setting the Mesh parameter to 'None' with no Cloth component does not cause a crash
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in 5.5.3f1, 5.4.4p4
Regression since: 5.6.0a1
Verified with 2017.1.0b2 version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"