Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
Crash in SkinnedMeshRenderer::UploadCloths() when removing mesh with a Cloth component present
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene crash.unity
3. Select the Plane game object
4. Attach the Cloth component to it
5. In the SkinnedMeshRenderer component, set the Mesh to 'None'
- Unity crashes at this point
- Setting the Mesh parameter to 'None' with no Cloth component does not cause a crash
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in 5.5.3f1, 5.4.4p4
Regression since: 5.6.0a1
Verified with 2017.1.0b2 version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked