Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Crash in RuntimeSceneManager::SetActiveScene when discarding change on a deleted scene that is opened in the Hierarchy
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (sceneCrash.zip)
2. Make sure that scene1 and scene2 are open at the same time
3. Delete Directional Light game object from scene2
4. Delete the scene2 asset from the Project
5. Right click on scene2 in the Hierarchy and press Discard Changes
6. In the dialog, press OK
Expected: discarding changes for the scene that doesn't exist should not crash the Editor. Alternatively, Editor should know when the scene was removed from the project and should close it and remove from the Hierarchy automatically
Reproduced in 5.5.4f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Fixed in 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab