Search Issue Tracker
Crash in Renderer::UpdateAllRenderersInternal when NetworkServer.Destroy()'ing active game object.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Main Menu (SciFi).zip" and open in Unity.
2) Press Play.
3) In Game tab, click on LAN Host(H).
4) Shoot a laser anywhere with L.mouse button.
5) Observe crash.
5.3.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity