Search Issue Tracker
Crash in Renderer::UpdateAllRenderersInternal when NetworkServer.Destroy()'ing active game object.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Main Menu (SciFi).zip" and open in Unity.
2) Press Play.
3) In Game tab, click on LAN Host(H).
4) Shoot a laser anywhere with L.mouse button.
5) Observe crash.
5.3.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform