Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X
Crash in VREyeTextureManager::BlitToBuffer when calling SystemInfo.deviceModel in Awake() and VR is enabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "CrashTest" scene;
3. Make sure VR is enabled;
4. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: when SystemInfo.deviceModel in the Awake() is called and VR is enabled, Editor does not crash.
Actual result: Editor crashes when SystemInfo.deviceModel is called in Awake() and VR is enabled.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3f1.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Regression found on: 5.5.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform