Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.5
Crash in VREyeTextureManager::BlitToBuffer when calling SystemInfo.deviceModel in Awake() and VR is enabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "CrashTest" scene;
3. Make sure VR is enabled;
4. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: when SystemInfo.deviceModel in the Awake() is called and VR is enabled, Editor does not crash.
Actual result: Editor crashes when SystemInfo.deviceModel is called in Awake() and VR is enabled.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3f1.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Regression found on: 5.5.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)