Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
Crash in VREyeTextureManager::BlitToBuffer when calling SystemInfo.deviceModel in Awake() and VR is enabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "CrashTest" scene;
3. Make sure VR is enabled;
4. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: when SystemInfo.deviceModel in the Awake() is called and VR is enabled, Editor does not crash.
Actual result: Editor crashes when SystemInfo.deviceModel is called in Awake() and VR is enabled.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3f1.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Regression found on: 5.5.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode