Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in NavMeshAgent::CalculatePolygonPath during playmode when using NavMesh.CalculatePath and NavMeshAgent.Warp on same agent
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Phobia_5.6" project and "SceneCrash" scene
2. Enter playmode
Expected result: Agent moves to its destination, no crash occurs
Actual result: Crash occurs
Regression introduced in - 5.6.0a6
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p2, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible with - 5.6.0a5, 5.5.3f1
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b6
Backported to: 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit