Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in NavMeshAgent::CalculatePolygonPath during playmode when using NavMesh.CalculatePath and NavMeshAgent.Warp on same agent
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Phobia_5.6" project and "SceneCrash" scene
2. Enter playmode
Expected result: Agent moves to its destination, no crash occurs
Actual result: Crash occurs
Regression introduced in - 5.6.0a6
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p2, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible with - 5.6.0a5, 5.5.3f1
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b6
Backported to: 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website