Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Crash in mono_jit_runtime_invoke when Animator instantiated from Script enters a Sub-State Machine with StateMachineBehaviour
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached users project "2017AnimatorCrash" and "scene" scene
2. Enter playmode and open Animator window
3. Notice that "Spawned Animator" GameObject was instantiated, click on it
4. Notice "New State" looping, go to the Parameters section of Animator
5. Enable "DoThing" trigger to enter a Sub-State Machine
Expected result: After enabling "DoThing" trigger, Animator enters a Sub-State Machine, no crash occurs
Actual result: Crash occurs
Regression introduced in - 2017.1.0b5
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b5
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0b4, 5.6.2p3
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'