Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Particles: Crash regression when particle system has no Renderer module
1. Create a new project
2. Create a particle system
3. Remove the renderer module
4. Enter play mode
5. Move the particle system around
Workaround - add a Renderer module to the particle system and disable it.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b6
Did not reproduce in 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b4
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock