Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in HandleSetTransformFatherDragAndDrop when dragging a Tree prefab to the hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tree_test.zip)
2. Navigate to Assets/0000 ats V2 package/__atsV2 Demosene/Trees
3. Drag the 'Tree 5.prefab' to the hierarchy
4. Editor will crash
Sometimes editor doesn't crash immediately, in such case, open new scene (CMD+N/CTRL+N) and drag the prefab to hierarchy again.
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected