Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in HandleSetTransformFatherDragAndDrop when dragging a Tree prefab to the hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tree_test.zip)
2. Navigate to Assets/0000 ats V2 package/__atsV2 Demosene/Trees
3. Drag the 'Tree 5.prefab' to the hierarchy
4. Editor will crash
Sometimes editor doesn't crash immediately, in such case, open new scene (CMD+N/CTRL+N) and drag the prefab to hierarchy again.
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website