Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
Crash in GameObject::QueryComponentByType when changing configuredInWorldSpace on a Joint attached to an InActive gameObject
Setting configuredInWorldSpace on a joint attached to an inactive gameObject results in an !isActive assert getting violated and leads to crashes under certain circumstances. In this case, destroying the joint at runtime triggers the actual crash
1. Open project
2. Run scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision