Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
Crash in GameObject::QueryComponentByType when changing configuredInWorldSpace on a Joint attached to an InActive gameObject
Setting configuredInWorldSpace on a joint attached to an inactive gameObject results in an !isActive assert getting violated and leads to crashes under certain circumstances. In this case, destroying the joint at runtime triggers the actual crash
1. Open project
2. Run scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected