Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
Crash in GameObject::QueryComponentByType when changing configuredInWorldSpace on a Joint attached to an InActive gameObject
Setting configuredInWorldSpace on a joint attached to an inactive gameObject results in an !isActive assert getting violated and leads to crashes under certain circumstances. In this case, destroying the joint at runtime triggers the actual crash
1. Open project
2. Run scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit