Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
Crash in GameObject::QueryComponentByType when changing configuredInWorldSpace on a Joint attached to an InActive gameObject
Setting configuredInWorldSpace on a joint attached to an inactive gameObject results in an !isActive assert getting violated and leads to crashes under certain circumstances. In this case, destroying the joint at runtime triggers the actual crash
1. Open project
2. Run scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.