Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash in FitBlockMaskInBlockMaskUsingPadding when packing a Sprite Atlas with blockOffset value set to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (AtlasBlockOffsetCrash)
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings > Editor tab and set Sprite Packer Mode to 'Always Enabled'
3. In the Menu bar select Repro > Crash to pack a Sprite Atlas
Expected result: the Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2017.4.19f1(SpriteAtlasPackingSettings namespace not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone