Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Crash in FitBlockMaskInBlockMaskUsingPadding when packing a Sprite Atlas with blockOffset value set to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (AtlasBlockOffsetCrash)
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings > Editor tab and set Sprite Packer Mode to 'Always Enabled'
3. In the Menu bar select Repro > Crash to pack a Sprite Atlas
Expected result: the Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2017.4.19f1(SpriteAtlasPackingSettings namespace not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator