Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Crash in CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources when searching in Hierarchy
1. Import attached project.
2. In any scene, type anything into the Hierarchy search area.
Workaround: It is possible to prevent the crash by minimizing the number of windows open in Unity.
Reproducible with: 5.6.1p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b1
Note: Possible related to case 910464. However, the crash is reproducible in verified versions of the aforementioned case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode