Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Crash in CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources when searching in Hierarchy
1. Import attached project.
2. In any scene, type anything into the Hierarchy search area.
Workaround: It is possible to prevent the crash by minimizing the number of windows open in Unity.
Reproducible with: 5.6.1p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b1
Note: Possible related to case 910464. However, the crash is reproducible in verified versions of the aforementioned case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider