Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Crash in CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources when searching in Hierarchy
1. Import attached project.
2. In any scene, type anything into the Hierarchy search area.
Workaround: It is possible to prevent the crash by minimizing the number of windows open in Unity.
Reproducible with: 5.6.1p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b1
Note: Possible related to case 910464. However, the crash is reproducible in verified versions of the aforementioned case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts