Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (CrashReport)
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default