Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
Crash during building when calling PrefabGenerator.Generate in a PostProccessScene function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Try to build the project for Windows standalone
3. Unity editor will crash
4. Remove the PostProccessScene function in EditroTools.cs script
5. Build the standalone again, notice crash no longer occurs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"