Search Issue Tracker
Crash at MoveTransformToRootOfSceneUndo when "Undo transform parenting workaround 2"
1. Create new project.
2. Create empty object and a child for it.
3. Drag it to project window to save as prefab.
4. Press on prefab and add Rect transform to parent.
5. Undo that action.
Expected result: Rect transform will be removed.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine in 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set