Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Crash at MoveTransformToRootOfSceneUndo when "Undo transform parenting workaround 2"
1. Create new project.
2. Create empty object and a child for it.
3. Drag it to project window to save as prefab.
4. Press on prefab and add Rect transform to parent.
5. Undo that action.
Expected result: Rect transform will be removed.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine in 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.