Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Crash at MoveTransformToRootOfSceneUndo when "Undo transform parenting workaround 2"
1. Create new project.
2. Create empty object and a child for it.
3. Drag it to project window to save as prefab.
4. Press on prefab and add Rect transform to parent.
5. Undo that action.
Expected result: Rect transform will be removed.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine in 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project