Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Crash at MoveTransformToRootOfSceneUndo when "Undo transform parenting workaround 2"
1. Create new project.
2. Create empty object and a child for it.
3. Drag it to project window to save as prefab.
4. Press on prefab and add Rect transform to parent.
5. Undo that action.
Expected result: Rect transform will be removed.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine in 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2