Search Issue Tracker
Crash at aiContextGetTimeRange in Unity Alembic Importer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project.
2. Reimport a "camera.abc" model.
3. If the crash does not happen, reimport all assets and repeat step nr. 2.
Expected result: The model is reimported
Actual result: Unity crashes
Regression first introduced in - 2018.2.0a1
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.0a5, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2, 2017.1.0a1
- The Alembic importer seems to crash during the import of a particular model when accessing its animation time range.
- Those versions, which are marked as "Not reproducible", only crash if the crash in 2018.2.0f2 has happened before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI