Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Crash after error in Camera.cpp when rotating a Standard Asset GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open "878317 repro project.zip"
2. Open Sea scene
3. Select "Water4Advanced" gameobject in Hierarchy window (it is a child of "World" gameobject)
4. Try rotating the water on X axis
5. Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
Unable to reproduce on 5.4.4f1 (inability to downgrade)
Note: there is no stack trace on 5.5 and in 5.6 it shows an unknown function when in crashes in the last line of stack trace
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown