Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Crash after enabling OpenXR Mock HMD and Vulkan rendering and entering play mode
Unhandled exception at 0x00007FFB87BC879A (vulkan-1.dll) in 1390074_crash.dmp: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0000000000000000.
I reproduced this 4/4 times entering play mode using vulkan with my URP project. I also disabled open xr and still got the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected