Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Crash accessing uninitialized memory when importing FBX with animated user properties and multiple clips
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Copy the attached fbx file onto the Assets folder of your project.
3. Select the FBX asset in Unity, go to the animation tab on the Inspector Window.
4. Click on the "Animated Custom Properties" checkbox
5. Click "Apply" button
Actual result: The crash happens due to access to the uninitialized memory when trying to import an FBX file that has animated user properties and multiple clips
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0a4
Fixed in: 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name