Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Crash accessing uninitialized memory when importing FBX with animated user properties and multiple clips
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Copy the attached fbx file onto the Assets folder of your project.
3. Select the FBX asset in Unity, go to the animation tab on the Inspector Window.
4. Click on the "Animated Custom Properties" checkbox
5. Click "Apply" button
Actual result: The crash happens due to access to the uninitialized memory when trying to import an FBX file that has animated user properties and multiple clips
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0a4
Fixed in: 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform