Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Crash accessing uninitialized memory when importing FBX with animated user properties and multiple clips
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Copy the attached fbx file onto the Assets folder of your project.
3. Select the FBX asset in Unity, go to the animation tab on the Inspector Window.
4. Click on the "Animated Custom Properties" checkbox
5. Click "Apply" button
Actual result: The crash happens due to access to the uninitialized memory when trying to import an FBX file that has animated user properties and multiple clips
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0a4
Fixed in: 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide