Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
Crash accessing uninitialized memory when importing FBX with animated user properties and multiple clips
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Copy the attached fbx file onto the Assets folder of your project.
3. Select the FBX asset in Unity, go to the animation tab on the Inspector Window.
4. Click on the "Animated Custom Properties" checkbox
5. Click "Apply" button
Actual result: The crash happens due to access to the uninitialized memory when trying to import an FBX file that has animated user properties and multiple clips
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0a4
Fixed in: 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order