Search Issue Tracker
CPU spikes by 3-10% at "Physics.Processing" when using Physics.RebuildBroadphaseRegions
1. Open the attached "PhysicsPerformanceRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "OutdoorsScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Open and observe the Profiler window
Expected result: There are no CPU spikes at "Physics.Processing"
Actual result: CPU spikes by 3-10% at "Physics.Processing"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved