Search Issue Tracker
CPU spikes by 3-10% at "Physics.Processing" when using Physics.RebuildBroadphaseRegions
1. Open the attached "PhysicsPerformanceRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "OutdoorsScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Open and observe the Profiler window
Expected result: There are no CPU spikes at "Physics.Processing"
Actual result: CPU spikes by 3-10% at "Physics.Processing"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background
- Creating an empty project throws 2 errors in the Console when created using a macOS M1 Virtual Machine
- Editor loads exponentially longer when switching to a Shader Graph tab with a large amount of nodes after clicking the Save Asset button in a Sub Graph
- ShaderGUI.ValidateMaterial is called inconsistently