Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[CPU PLM] Progressive lightmapper produces artifacts in scenes containing a lot of indirect light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download CornellBox project
2. Make sure that all lights in the Hierarchy panel are disabled
3. Make sure that CornellBox_FrontFace object is disabled
4. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window, and make sure that Skybox material is set to studio_03
5. Set Environment Lighting source to Skybox
6. Select Progressive CPU as the lightmapping backend
7. Bake the lighting
- Reproduces in Unity versions 2019.3.0a9 and onwards
- Only affects the CPU lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown