Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[CPU PLM] Out of memory errors after launching bake on an upgraded project on OSX
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. Clean GICache and Baked Lighting data;
3. In the Lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' button.
Bake proceeds without errors.
Errors are shown:
'Progressive Lightmapper: Initialize lightmap data job skipped - out of memory'. See the attached video and Editor.log.
Regression introduced in Unity 2019.2.0.
- The issue might not happen consistently: if it doesn't happen, try following: clean GI cache and baked data in the current project, re-download the project to another location on the disk, open the newly downloaded project in the new location and follow the repro steps again;
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a6;
- Not reproducible in 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.14.3; not reproducible on Windows 10.
- The issue doesn't stall the bake, however, it slows it down to the great extent.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order