Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[CPU PLM] Editor crashes when toggling Baked Global Illumination checkbox with auto-bake in HD and Universal rendering pipelines
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. Let the scene's lighting auto-bake;
3. When the baking is completed, untoggle the Baked Global Illumination checkbox in the Lighting Settings;
4. When the baking is completed, enable the Baked Global Illumination checkbox in the Lighting Settings.
The light baking proceeds and finishes without errors or crashes.
Editor crashes with the empty stacktrace. See the attached video.
Regression introduced in Version 2019.3.0a1.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.4f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.8f1;
- Reproducible in Universal RP and HDRP; not reproducible in built-in pipeline;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Reproducible only when baking with CPU Lightmapper, not reproducible with GPU Lightmapper or Enlighten;
- In some cases right before the crash OpenRL errors code 501 and 502 are shown in the Console;
- In 2019.3.0a1 the crash is repoducible after initiallly opening the scene with auto-bake, this seems fixed in the later 2019.3 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode