Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[CPU PLM] Correlation artifacts when using semi-transparent surfaces
In Enter the Room (Y3) there is severe artifacts around the window frame, from bounce off the translucent curtain.
Bake Enter the Room Year 3 with a high indirect sample count and observe severe artifacts on the wall around the windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated