Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[CPU PLM] Correlation artifacts when using semi-transparent surfaces
In Enter the Room (Y3) there is severe artifacts around the window frame, from bounce off the translucent curtain.
Bake Enter the Room Year 3 with a high indirect sample count and observe severe artifacts on the wall around the windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while
- Canvas elements are rendered in the Prefab preview window when Prefab is selected
- [macOS][ShaderGraph] Nodes are partially obscured and created in the Top Left screen corner when using Create Node Shortcut