Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[CPU PLM] Correlation artifacts when using semi-transparent surfaces
In Enter the Room (Y3) there is severe artifacts around the window frame, from bounce off the translucent curtain.
Bake Enter the Room Year 3 with a high indirect sample count and observe severe artifacts on the wall around the windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle