Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[CPU PLM] Correlation artifacts when using semi-transparent surfaces
In Enter the Room (Y3) there is severe artifacts around the window frame, from bounce off the translucent curtain.
Bake Enter the Room Year 3 with a high indirect sample count and observe severe artifacts on the wall around the windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error