Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[CPU PLM] Correlation artifacts when using semi-transparent surfaces
In Enter the Room (Y3) there is severe artifacts around the window frame, from bounce off the translucent curtain.
Bake Enter the Room Year 3 with a high indirect sample count and observe severe artifacts on the wall around the windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made