Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[CPU PLM] Assertion failed on expression: 'CurrentThreadIsMainThread()' after baking scene with CPU PLM when Optix is enabled
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and CornellBoxCrashTest scene;
2. In the Preferences window (Edit>Preferences...>GICache) press Clean Cache button;
3. In the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting) press Generate Lighting button.
No errors are thrown during the bake.
"Assertion failed on expression: 'CurrentThreadIsMainThread()'" is shown in the Console.
Regression introduced in Version 2022.2.0a9. See attached video.
- Reproducible in Version 2022.2.0a9;
- Not reproducible in Version 2022.2.0a8, 2022.2.0a7;
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible when baking on CPU PLM;
- Reproducible when Optix denoiser is enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12