Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[CPU PLM] Assertion failed on expression: 'CurrentThreadIsMainThread()' after baking scene with CPU PLM when Optix is enabled
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and CornellBoxCrashTest scene;
2. In the Preferences window (Edit>Preferences...>GICache) press Clean Cache button;
3. In the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting) press Generate Lighting button.
No errors are thrown during the bake.
"Assertion failed on expression: 'CurrentThreadIsMainThread()'" is shown in the Console.
Regression introduced in Version 2022.2.0a9. See attached video.
- Reproducible in Version 2022.2.0a9;
- Not reproducible in Version 2022.2.0a8, 2022.2.0a7;
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible when baking on CPU PLM;
- Reproducible when Optix denoiser is enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed