Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
"Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution" error when changing resolution and using OnDemandRendering.renderFrameInterval
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "BugDemandRendering.zip"
2. Build And Run the project
3. Adjust "OnDemandRendering.renderFrameInterval" to 2
4. Change to any resolution present on the screen
Expected results: Screen resolution changes
Actual results: Error: "Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.2.6f1
Notes: Only reproducible with DX11 and DX12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform