Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
"Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution" error when changing resolution and using OnDemandRendering.renderFrameInterval
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "BugDemandRendering.zip"
2. Build And Run the project
3. Adjust "OnDemandRendering.renderFrameInterval" to 2
4. Change to any resolution present on the screen
Expected results: Screen resolution changes
Actual results: Error: "Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.2.6f1
Notes: Only reproducible with DX11 and DX12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display