Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
"Couldn't create asset file" when creating Material Palette in Project Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project ("New Unity Project.zip")
2. In Project Window, Create > Material Palette
Expected result: Creates a new Material Palette when doing so in Project Window.
Actual result: "Couldn't create asset file" when creating Material Palette in Project Window.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b9
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.0b8, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3, 5.6.5p3
Verified in: 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled